Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Milwaukee for warm-weather activities is from late June to mid September.
A 10-minute drive from the center of Waukesha, the Mariott is a half-mile from I-94 and 17 miles from downtown Milwaukee. Drive six miles to Wanaki Golf Course or 10 miles to the Milwaukee County Zoo for family fun. Miller Park is 14 miles away. It's 23 miles to General Mitchell International Airport.
Top Trending Milwaukee Hotels
- InterContinental Milwaukee 4-star Milwaukee hotel in East Town, walk to BMO Harris Bradley Center. Located in East Town, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Pabst Theater and BMO Harris Bradley Center. Milwaukee Art Museum and Discovery World are also within 1 mi (2 km).
- Hampton Inn Milwaukee-Airport At Hampton Inn Milwaukee-Airport, you'll be 14.8 km (9.2 mi) from Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory and 15.9 km (9.9 mi) from Milwaukee Art Museum. Highlights at this hotel include free breakfast, an indoor swimming pool, and free self parking.
- The Westin Milwaukee 4-star Milwaukee hotel in East Town, walk to Milwaukee Art Museum. A stay at The Westin Milwaukee places you in the heart of Milwaukee, within a 10-minute walk of Milwaukee Art Museum and Discovery World. This 4-star hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from BMO Harris Bradley Center and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Charles Allis Art Museum.
- Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West 3.5-star hotel with restaurant and indoor pool. Situated near the airport, this hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Mayfair Mall and within 3 mi (5 km) of Milwaukee County Zoo and Oceans of Fun. Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and Sky Trail are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Top Milwaukee Airport Hotels
- Candlewood Suites Milwaukee Airport At Candlewood Suites Milwaukee Airport, you'll be 14.9 km (9.3 mi) from Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory and 16 km (9.9 mi) from Milwaukee Art Museum. Highlights at this aparthotel include free self parking, a free airport shuttle, and in-room kitchenettes.
- Hyatt Place Milwaukee Airport Less than a mile from General Mitchell International Airport, the Hyatt Place Milwaukee Airport gets you there in no time via the 24-hour complimentary shuttle. The hotel is close to many of the city's most popular attractions: the South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center (four miles), the Milwaukee Art Museum (eight miles) and the Harley-Davidson Museum (10 miles). If you're here on business, companies like General Mills, Rockwell Automation and Northwestern Mutual are a short drive away.
- Clarion Hotel Airport Milwaukee The hotel is so close to General Mitchell International Airport that you can see the control tower. The Harley-Davidson Museum is six miles away, as is Boerner Botanical Gardens. The high-tech Discovery World is about eight miles from the hotel.
- Mainstay Suites Milwaukee Airport The MainStay Suites is off I-94, three miles from General Mitchell International Airport and nine miles from downtown Milwaukee. Business travelers are within 10 miles of the North Branch Industrial Park, Midwest Express Airlines corporate offices and Cooper Power Systems. Miller Park, home of the Brewers, is 15 minutes away and the Miller Brewing Company is 12 miles from the hotel.
Hampton Inn is three miles from Mitchell International Airport. The Milwaukee Art Museum, called one of the new century's most important buildings, is less than 10 miles away, as is the technologically advanced Discovery World. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy visiting nearby attractions like Miller Park, Milwaukee Mile (world's oldest operating motor speedway) and the U.S. Cellular Arena, all within 10 miles of the hotel.